Thursday, February 26, 2009

As usual...

I've been lazy as usual. I'm so disappointed in myself ugh. Oh yeah. I am back on the figurative horse (Yee haw!)

I washed my hair with the amla and shikakai method almost 3 weeks ago which is not good because I usually do it every week. It was only because after I washed, I rolled it for my first time and it CAME OUT GREAT! So, I got so hyped I never wanted to wash it again. Well, that and the fact that it was rough rolling my own hair... especially with 3 months of new growth.

I was planning on stretching until march first but I can stand my NG right now, it feels dry. It could be the fact I haven't washed in 3 weeks! Ha ha... So I am gonna relax today! I'm excited. Can't wait to see how it comes out after I roll it.

I just got home from a few days with the boyfriend so I'm checking up on all my online gossip I've missed. LOVE YA ALL!
(pictures coming soon... I swear)

No comments: